Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Yeah, it is been a long time since my last entry, been busy lately. So I thought of writing an entry before September ends, and it is not nice for the month to end without an official update. Most of the people are most likely having their holiday breaks from colleges, studies, and work. But sadly, I have none at all until the 13th, then only I will be able to take a few days off to rest.

Been having friggin heavy workloads these few days, and it is gonna get heavier each day. I can foresee that I gonna have a stressful week ahead. Went to for a dinner with Ho and Vin Son the other night, along with a few my colleagues as well. Thanks for the night Ho, and I'm glad you took the effort to make it a night.

Its amazing how your friends that only know you for two months are able to see through one's weaknesses and thoughts. Like I have said before, one does not need years or months to understand someone ehh? Its even more amazing when your friends that only know you for two months are able to make you change 360 degrees from bad to good ehh?

It is so tiring for one to please everyone around him, but only to found out that he has pleased everyone, but himself. I seriously know and understand that now Jus =) Some just keep on taking and never once give, and some just keep on giving and never once take. Only a few willing to give and take. But then again, pure giving is somehow better than pure taking right?

3 months and I'll change to a better-self of mine, both mentally and physically, I hope. I believe so. I still owe Jus a tag and I still owe Zhi Wei a tag. I'll do them soon.

No comments:

 

A Storybook of Life © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner