Sunday, October 5, 2008

First and foremost, Happy Birthday to Justin and Kennie. And yeah, as already blogged by Joe and CK, went to Chillis for lunch *Thanks Jus for the lunch!* , followed up with pool session, movie, and also dinner as well. Was planned to go back to office to finish some work, but was canceled at the very last minute. Nonetheless, I already stress like hell, as predicted yesterday, but I did not regret for making such decision. This is because good times don't always come by, and when it comes, you'll just have to treasure it. =) And now I understand why did things happened that way, else I would have missed out all the pool session, movie and also the dinner with them.

Its been a while since we all last went out or hang out together, as such a group. Or perhaps I should say it's been a while since I last join their huge group of friends for any outing activities. It feels nice once again, for having to go out with such a huge group, and from morning to midnight. At least it got my mind off from daily stress and worries, thanks guys, thanks Jus.

7th of October is coming, and nothing obvious has been done yet. I thought of giving it a try by talk things out, hoping there will be a change, or perhaps a slight change, but to only find myself getting nearer to disappointment again. Although I have to admit that one of my friend is semi right, he said, "Don't think what the company can give you, ask yourself what you can give the company." Yeah, with such an under-performance result right now, I shouldn't ask for more things, but in order to get back in track, like what I used to be, I have to at least have the most basic equipments to help out, which I have asked but still waiting.

On the other hand, yeah, I admit that I'm not really that such a scorer like other agents. Other agents are able to perform, able to do so many transactions per day, but I failed to do so. I know what and where went wrong, I just have to concentrate and work little harder on it. The workload is seriously driving me up the wall, and I should just see it as a test, a challenge. I don't know how much longer I can hang on as I already struggling as of now, few more weeks? few more months? Pray and hope for a better tomorrow.

Once again, thank you so much guys, for yesterday.

No comments:

 

A Storybook of Life © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner