Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Its been a while since I last update my blog. Been rather busy lately. Went for a gathering with a group of friends during the weekend where you last met were few years ago. The venue was Genting, but I was told to meet up my bro at his house before we go up together. I have always wanted to see his son, but I did not have such a chance and time during the past, but I am glad that I saw him that day, he's now 2 years old, few months more to 3. His name is Ken, at least I call him that, hehe. He looks more like his mother than his father, but he sure has his father's naughtyness, rofl. Below is his picture attached, such a cute little kid. =)



We were then head up to Genting as planned, but ended up to spend a night at the room when we have 8 of ourselves in total. Time flies when you are having great times with a group of friends. We did not play all the outdoor theme park thingy at all, we just done some climbing, pooling, betting, and of course, walking, seeing, and eating. Nonetheless, we enjoyed and had a great time together. Thank you guys, for planning this gathering, and making it up. =)

I lost the mood to work, and I really need to search for it again. Been slacking lately, eventhough I been in office the whole day. I should not continue to be like this anymore if I wish to still working with the same company. And I was just told to clear off all my leaves before 30th of Nov, and I have 16 days yet to clear. I hope this will be changed in the near future, as I personally don't see the point of making such decision. And yet again, where can I go from here?

I have been knocked in the head again lately, to remind myself that we should not take things for granted at all, anything and everything, else the consiquences will not turn out to be flavourably well to bare. Seriously bro, you may think I do not really understand how you feel or comprehend and relate all the things that you are going through, but I just want you to always remember, and as I always say, have a little faith in yourself, in her and in it.

Hope life will get better every tomorrow.

No comments:

 

A Storybook of Life © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner