Monday, September 8, 2008

There's always a period of time, where you have stopped moving forward, and wonder which direction you should continue walking in the road of life. Well, the time has come for me. Things aren't going on really that well at the moment, and it has come to a point where I start scanning through all my thoughts again. I don't believe in coincidence, as everything happens for a reason. If I leave, where should I head to? I'm not just "any other" adult, almost everyone knows why. And insurance isn't the subject that I choose for myself at the first place either, sometimes humans just have to learn things the hard way. I always respect those who know what they really want in life. To me, they are the extraordinary, they are more than just normal.

That is why I respect Zhi Wei. Its because he knows what he really wants in life, and he's fighting hard for it. Some might think that he's stupid, because they don't think that he will make it, based on his current skill level. Some are thinking that he's wasting his youth, time and money on a dream that they don't think he'll achieve. Most of his friends have a mindset where they think that education is more important than their dreams, but I find this is very wrong. Just because you tend to follow the tradition doesn't mean what others are doing is wrong. At least he's fighting for his dream at his early years of life, rather than only getting started fighting for it around the mid of 20's. As a friend, if you have done your part by telling him the bigger picture of both sides, and he chose to fight for his dream in the end, then by all means you guys should encourage him. Moreover, no one can predicts the future.

Back to scanning my thoughts in my own world, alone.

No comments:

 

A Storybook of Life © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner