Thursday, May 1, 2008

Mao

So, there's an interesting personality test at Joe's blog ( You should be able to locate his blog link at the right side of my blog under "bloggies"), those who are interested, you should go have a look and check it out. It seems that I'm categorized under EFSJ, The Caregiver.

Here's a brief explanation for EFSJ:
Warm-hearted, popular, and conscientious. Tend to put the needs of others over their own needs. Feel strong sense of responsibility and duty. Value traditions and security. Interested in serving others. Need positive reinforcement to feel good about themselves. Well-developed sense of space and function.

Well, I would say the result of the test is somehow quite true, as in almost 90% of it are true. Nonetheless, it is a good personality test. Thanks jl for sharing it =)

Been feeling lost and lifeless lately, and thanks to the person that I talked with, I think I know what I should do now. If you're reading this, you'll know who you are :) Thanks for the talk and all the advise, and don't forget what I told you too =)

I know what I wanted all along, I been working towards it, and now I realized that I wont be able to become who I wanted to be. I am not the "Lucas" that everyone thinks I am, I'm more complicated inside. And with this said, I rather stop whatever that I'm doing now than to create more suffer to everyone that is around me. So from now on, if you think that I been avoiding you, or less contact, or we don't chat or meet up anymore, you'd know why.

Sometimes some things are best to be kept it to ourselves rather than to tell out and make both of us unhappy.

No comments:

 

A Storybook of Life © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner