Monday, May 5, 2008

Mao

I'm glad its all over now, I hope. But still, I want you to know that I'm so sorry too, seriously I am. I was laying back down on the sofa while watching television programs just now, and I was thinking about all the things that happened, and all the things that I've done. I realized a lot of things, things which I know I shouldn't have done.

I should have know better of my own temper, I should have control it better. I shouldn't have blow it up on you sarcastically that night. I should have been more considerate, knowing the fact that you have your other commitments to care for as well. I shouldn't be selfish at times like this. I only cared for my feelings, and I didn't think of how you'd feel back then, which I know I should have do so. And most of all, I've partially caused you couldn't able to get some rest.

I feel sooo bad after thinking back all the things I've done. Its like I done nothing productive to save the situation, but only to making it worse instead. I should have been a better friend than who I am today, and I know I did tell you that I gonna be a better friend in the future, but I failed to do so once again. I guess I've screwed up more than I could realize. Somehow I'm kinda disappointed with myself now.

I know I been talking too much on the matter with you already for the past few days, and I know it doesn't matter anymore no matter what I've done, or things that I should have done but I didn't, coz its over. I really glad its over now, seriously I do. But I just don't feel right letting this over by not saying things out, thus thats the main point of this entry. I don't know if you're reading this or not, but then I wish you'll come across this entry and know about what I wanted to say on the matter, that I am really sorry too.

I hope everything is alright now, and seriously you've been thinking about things a little too much lately. You should learn how to uncomplicate things so that you'll have a peaceful dreamless night to rest. Dreams always come with reason(s), and normally its because you been thinking of that particular thing too much. I do know what you been dreaming about lately, don't think that I don't =P And trust me, what you been dreaming about ain't gonna happen in real life, at least what I'm trying to say is the possibility for it to happen is somehow lower than possible.

Remember what I've been always reminding you? Have a little faith on yourself, and also on *you'd know who* =)

No comments:

 

A Storybook of Life © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner