Monday, April 28, 2008

Mao

I never thought that this day would come, I thought things like this will only happen in drama series. I never thought that I will feel this way, as I thought I wont be feeling anything like this.

I am really sorry, for all the things I've done for the past few immature years of mine. All the scoldings, all the disrespectful acts, all the quarrels, all the cold wars. You will still treat me with the same way as you used to after I've done wrong every time, and you'd still care for me with your never ending love despite the fact that I didn't care for you the same way you cared for me. I wish you know how sorry I really am, and I wish you know I really love you.

I lost one during valentine's day last year, and I don't wanna lose you again. Why does the big C wanna take you away from me?

The big C...

The big C always tags along the big D, and it is the big D that hurts the most.

No comments:

 

A Storybook of Life © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner