Monday, April 21, 2008

Mao

Seriously I think I've screwed up biological clock. I woke up when majority of everyone gonna start to get some sleep, and I only started to get some rest when majority of everyone just woke up. And I only get to have, like 2 meals per day?

I only able to have my "breakfast" around 2pm and I'll get some rest during the evening coz I'd know that I'll have to stay up the whole night to do revision, and due to that, I'll prolly skipped my dinner when I woke up, so I'll only able to have my "dinch" when everyone started sleeping.

My lifestyle is like being "zombified". But I know I considered slightly better than those who's having coll classes everyday, maybe I should be grateful in a way. And I would like to wish everyone all the best in their tests and exams.

*I dont wanna fail any subject anymore, sigh..*

No comments:

 

A Storybook of Life © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner