Monday, April 21, 2008

Mao

Yesh, went to McD and had my revision there as stated at the previous entry. I thought I was a weirdo who decided to do my revision or study at McD during midnight, but when I reached there, I was kinda shocked, coz it was totally different, lol

I saw some of them even brought along their laptop here, I guess I'm somehow normal, hehe =D I've snapped a few pics there =)


The girl brought along her lappie, while her friend posing his fingers when he's figuring out a solution for the question he's doing.


She was enjoying her cup of hot coffee while her friend having her study break. Somehow I noticed that the McD statue's butt is kinda way too big, and I don't know why its there when I snapped the pic.

Those 4 peeps are already there when I reached McD, but this couple below came around 3.45am, weirdo couple =P


I feel that I'm like those stalker who keep snapping pictures here and there secretly, zzZ.. Nonetheless, it was fun last night, excluding the bunch of M's keep singing their M song loudly at the cashier/order area there. Should I go there and do my revision again tonight? Lolz

=)

No comments:

 

A Storybook of Life © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner