Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Mao

I've changed my blog address and made my blog open up to public again.

Yeah, I know the new blog address somehow sounds a little lame, =/ but thats the best that I can come up with within few minutes of thinking just now. I'll think of some better blog address after my exam kays =P, til then lets just stick to this one.

The good thing is, I don't think the troll will be coming anytime soon. The bad thing is, I don't know whether should I inform others, as in those friends that know us (the troll and me) in person, about the changes of the blog address, coz I know they'll edit the link at each of their respective blogs, and if the troll noticed my new blog address, it will go back to square one.

See how it goes lo later.

No comments:

 

A Storybook of Life © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner