Saturday, December 8, 2007

Pavilion

Didnt really rest much last night. Most of the time was rolling on the bed, then sms came and chat for a while, my bro woke up later on and started to DotA, and so he cough til I cant even sleep Zzz.. Only able to get 2 hours rest around 7-9am. Finally woke up for real and went for wash up, went to pay the bills after that.

Went to renew my road tax as well when I was paying all the bills, but then the fella (M) said he cant renew for me. I asked him why and he said it is due to the summon ticket that I havent pay. I knew it would take days for those M's to update the system in their comp, therefore I went to pay during Wednesday and hoping that they would have done it by this morning before I go to renew it. Seriously, most of the stuffs that happened to our country is because of M's ! Okay, enough of M's now..

Reached Pavilion around noon sharp, took me a while to meet up with Jedrik, coz its my first visit to there =) Then waited a while for Justin and Sam, and we decided to go purchase the movie ticket before we head to feed our stomach. We decided to have our lunch, oh wait, I mean brunch at a HongKong Restaurant. Well, its not the first time Im going there, as in to that particular Restaurant, so.. no comment on the foods and drinks. After having our lunch, we then headed to the direction of the cinema =)

Oh wait, I havent even tell you guys about the title of the movie, lolz ! Yeah, we went to watch a movie called "The Golden Compass" ! Oh yes, you can say that it is the hottest movie around the weekend. Been waited for this movie for few months already, and this is it's small lil pic.

This is another Must-Watch movie, well at least for me it is =) You wont regret by watching this movie, but you might regret if you missed it. The movie, hmm, how should I describe it? I can only say that it is a good movie, you guys have to watch it to feel it, lolz ! If Im not mistaken, there would be a second episode of it in the future, will be looking forward to it =D Oh but the sad part is, Jedrik wasted 4 bucks on the movie ='( Only 4 of us know what that means, Rofl !

We walked around, and I lamed around after the movie before we go Time Square for a drink. I can even saw some signs from the power above yesterday at Pavilion, something which you dont get to see everyday, too bad I dont have any camera to snap a few pics of it. We went to McDonald Time Square to have our break and drinks, bumped into David there. We decided to call it a day around 6 something, Jedrik went home moments later, and I went to find David after that, leaving Justin and Sam alone at McDonald.

Met David at Summer Cafe and then went to meet up Nigel at Time Square around 8pm. Reached home around 9pm without dinner T_T. Okay, thats the sum up for the whole day yesterday, quite tiring though, but then its fun to hang out =) Thanks guys.

No comments:

 

A Storybook of Life © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner