Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Event

Is not that Im too busy to update my blog or whatsoever, is just that I dont have anything interesting to blog about.

I'll list out some activities that I remember doing in these past 10 days.

Went to Tbun to watch the kids play, been fetching peoples all around town lately, went lunch and midnight movie with the boys at 1u, went yum cha with the kids around their areas, and.. nothing much. Now lets talk about last night's function.

Attended a prom event at Renaissance Hotel at KL. Reached PI around 630pm, arrived at that Hotel around 720pm, and we went to chill around before they let us go in. Well, the food is normal, not really that good, too few dishes to eat, the desserts are too sweet, the performance are not really outstanding, though I saw a few girls with hawt bodies dancing =D Other that that, and not to mention that particular dance show that performed by 3 guys in some ladies dressings and "fishing net socks", the rest are normal, or maybe my expectations are too high last night, hehe.

Someone gained something last night, although I have absolutely no idea how he gained it and how it happened. But as a friend, I feel happy for you, and I hope everything will go well from now on =) After the function, we went back to Steven Corner at PI for a yum cha session, and we decided to call it a night after that. Sent ck back to his place while I heading back to my home cause its along the way.

Reached home around 310am =\ Nevertheless, it is still a night, and thanks guys.

No comments:

 

A Storybook of Life © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner