Thursday, December 6, 2007

Hpy Burfday =)

Yeap, Happy 17th Burfday Bryan ! Its funny to feel that Im old when I type the number 17th while wishing you guys =)

Was already started to rain early in the morning, even before I woke up. Its been a while since the last time when I woke up in a raining weather. Woke up around 7 something then sleep back til 9 something, then chat a while then go back to sleep again, til 11 something. Got myself up and get ready, then fetched a whole bunch of peeps at the lrt station, and off we head to Sunway Pyramid !

Reached there around 2, and we started to skate and have fun =) Only few of us went to skate, others went to cc to stone around.. *Note: Only stoners go cc =D* Memories flashed back in my mind, reminded me of the last trip of skating, lots of things went through my mind, end up emo in the ice ring and skate alone =( I used to do so many things last time, we used to figure things out, we used to share things with each other, but its different now, everything changed, just cause of some issues, issues that I dont even know of.. I just wonder, will things get better ? Will things change for the greater good now? And last but not least, will the last time of skating really being the last time of skating, for us?

I wish I know what you're thinking sometimes, If I done anything wrong, just tell me, I dont think I deserve such treatment from you. There's so much things I want to know about, there's so much things I wanna ask and share with you, but everytime when I tend to, my mind just playing tricks on me, and ended up done nothing. I dont want to know how others think about me, how they look into this matter, simply because they're not me, they wont understand how I feel, sad to say, some of them are not my friends anymore. But who cares anyway, I dont even know whether will you be seeing this anymore.

After the skate, we went to Pizza Hut for our dinner, at least it will be a dinner for me. The first and only meal of the day. We're too full to eat the cake, and so, after the "open ceremony" of the cake, Bryan took the whole cake home and enjoy, lolz ! Oh btw, the service of that particular Pizza Hut outlet SuX ! Later on, they decided to call it a day, and I fetched everyone to the station after that. Reached home around 8 something, and been staring at the comp til now.

Tomorrow will be a new day, and I have to start on my Assignment 1 of CGI. I have to admit, it kind of sux though, to start doing assignment at the first week of the new semester. I still want to go watch The Golden Compass and the Enchanted movie, so c'mon peeps, lets go catch those 2 movies next week aite? I'll take that as a yes =D

Last but not least of this entry, once again, Happy Birthday Bryan !

No comments:

 

A Storybook of Life © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner