Tuesday, December 18, 2007

A part of life.

Sometimes I just wonder, if we too focus on one thing, we'll lose things that we could ever aware and imagine of, will we? Peoples always say, a new window of opportunity will open when one closes. But then in reality, the phrase above just sounds too fairy tale for everyone. But there's only one thing I dont know why I still failed in doing, which is to follow back on the advices that I advised peoples, and at the same time, I feel hopeless about it, about myself =\

Well , I guess that is a part of life , a part where everyone will be facing, and not to forget, to learn how to become a better person from it as well. I asked myself, what did I really lost ? And why do we have to lose it all to only realized what we've lost? And again, I asked myself, what do I lost in the process of getting the thing that I wanted? I need someone to tell me what I've lost, cause I believe you guys know about it better than I do.

No comments:

 

A Storybook of Life © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner