Monday, November 5, 2007

Ice Skating Session !

Is been a while since my last update =\

Hmm, lets start from last Wednesday, as in 31/10.. Went to Pyramid for a ice skating session with Shannon, Hikki and Chiu. We reach there around 1230, and we had our lunch at McD, then off to the ice ring we go ! :D Hehe, enjoyed, happie, had fun and luckily, din fall that day.

And yes Kiki, lets go ice skating once in every month, I'm pretty sure Shannon would love that <3
Here's a pic : Nie, Whitey, Kiki, Chiu


I know I know, I look so tiny in the pic, but I din know it will turn out like this >< I think it is due to the person who is holding the camera, a unknown M. And if Jus you're reading this, dont ever think of starting it, coz I know what you wanna say, nyahaha !

After the skate, we decided to catch a movie, so we chose 'The last Legion'! It is the only few movies that are available during that particular time. The movie is quite normal, not to say boring, it is just so-so. But if compare it to 300, 300 is much more exciting and interesting than this, lolz..


While waiting for the movie to start, we chilled ourselves in the arcade area, which is pretty boring, but we still managed to play some lame game, lolz .. Kiki was so high when he was playing the shooting aeroplane game, ops !

After the movie, we headed to Williams for our dinner. Bombie joined us shortly after we started to eat our meal.

Thats roughly sums up the summary of that day. Plain, simple, nice and happie :)

No comments:

 

A Storybook of Life © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner