Friday, November 2, 2007

A night

Just feel like hitting my keyboard and clicking a few buttons, and thus, the born of this entry..

Damn , I think my super-lame skill has just been leveled up again -_-"

Actually Im just too sleepy to blog stuffs that happened in these few days. Coz there's quite an amount of things that I wanna include in if I were to start blogging, but my head is just too heavy to think of any now =\ I promise that I will make a new entry tomorrow =D which includes everything that I feel like blogging, things that happened these few days XD

Handed up assignment 1 and 2, have no idea when is the dateline for 3, but I still have to finish it during this weekend. The scariest part is I left 11 days til my finals, and I havent even start revising any of my notes. GGfied me =)

I'll need all the wishes and prayers and lucks that I can ever get T_T

Nights peeps =)

No comments:

 

A Storybook of Life © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner