Monday, November 5, 2007

Steamboat

Now Im blogging my last night's outing =) Yes, steamboat. But before going to steamboat, I went out in the afternoon to buy something <3

Met up with Kiki, StarrY, EdeNz, Matt, and PhoenixFire at the Flaming Steamboat Restaurant near Pyramid at 7pm, and we started to have our steamboat dinner. Well, the place is not bad, just that there is not much place for parking, not much food to choose, the aircon is not very cold, the tomyam is too sour and salty *I heard this from kiki, coz you guys know that I will never touch spicy stuffs*, other than those, it is still quite okay, lolz !!!

Okay la, I admit, I prefer Yuen Steamboat than this, hehe. But then, Yuen Steamboat is always too crowded
*due to its famous bbq chicken wings*, and sometimes its hard to find parking also, oh well, we cant always have the best of 2 worlds right, can we ? =D Sorry guys, no pics, coz no cam :(

The dinner ended around 10pm, and I reached home around 1030. I fainted in the bed right after I entered my room, too headache yesterday =\

No comments:

 

A Storybook of Life © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner