Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Hpy Burfday =)

Yeah, as the title of this entry stated, Happy Birthday David ! Its now 132 am, and it has been an unpleasant night =\ Anyway, I would like to take the opportunity here to wish David Happy Birthday, and also best of luck to everyone who's having SPM soon.. *Damn I feel so old when Im saying this*

Was expecting a hectic scheduled programmes this week, but then it turns out that 2 of my activities has been canceled. With this said, I feel kind of bored staying at home, coz I thought I would be spending the whole week going out everyday =\ Thursday's activity has been canceled due to unforeseen circumstances. Friday's activity isnt confirmed yet. Saturday's steamboat isnt confirmed yet either.

Actually we planned to celebrate Cass's birthday at Friday night or Saturday night, but then she herself aint that free lately, so .. And I feel kind of uneasy and weird, coz it is the first time where we buddiez did not celebrate birthday with each other >< But still, what can we other buddiez do except for wishing her on that very day ? =\

Time flies, and without realizing, it is now Wednesday already. The main problem still remains, where I still havent touch my assignment yet. I have to finish it and pass it up latest on the next tuesday during my class, but then, I still dont feel like start to doing it now ... Omg, what is happening to me? Been skipping classes since before holidays and I dont feel like doing my assignment now. Somehow I need motivation and inspiration, any idea how I can get those anyone? Please enlighten me T_T

Recently I feel that I've lost my way in the road of life. Its like .. well .. its like so meaningless, or perhaps I just havent found anything that is meaningful of doing. Hmm, who willing to be my guardian? =P

You might not know that I've been active again in blogging, you might not even know that I have a blog of my own, but it doesnt matter now, coz it aint important anymore. I dont wish that someday you'll find out about my blog, but I just want to say that.. I miss you =)

Screw me for still not able to let you go =P

No comments:

 

A Storybook of Life © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner