Sunday, October 14, 2007

Sat the 13th

Was sleepy, so kind of woke up late, but still, it is before noon =D Played a round of DotA, then decided to go out, coz doesnt feel like staying at home =\ Msg up 2 friends and asked them to accompany me for a round of ice skating, coz seriously, it is the only thing where it can cure my emoness >< Went to fetch them after the game and reached pyramid around 430.

It was raining so heavily, lucky I have my jacket in my car, but then the sad thing is, I forgot to bring along the gloves in my car as well ! Sigh, wasted 10 bucks on the gloves >< Its been a while since my last skating, and I miss the feeling so much ! When you're flying on the ice, you can really forget about every single unhappy things, well it least it works for me =D Shannon and Kiki, if you two happens to read about this, please do not feel upset about it, coz I decided to go there at the very last minute =\ Sorry guys..

Then we played til 8pm, and had some food there before I headed to fetch PS . And after fetching everybody that I should be fetching *lolz* , reached maideen around 945 I think. This time's yc session was huge ! Got PS, Hola, Kinz, Justin, Func, Kit, Nigel, David and Me ! Too bad Mei went TaiPing and couldnt join us, else it would be more merrier =D And if StarrY and Edenz happens to see this, dont screw me ya, T_T Had some funny topics to chat about, and had some fun =D

Well, I would like to use this opportunity to thank everyone who took part in the process of curing my eMoness, which includes all the peeps who attended the YC session, thanks everyone =P Its 410am now, and its time to go to bed, til then =)

No comments:

 

A Storybook of Life © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner