Thursday, October 18, 2007

What a night =D

Yeap, it is hell of a great night ! Lets start sharing all the highlights =P

Went out at 2pm and fetch my grand to do her physiotherapy, then reach back home at 430, chilled around, and started the journey of the beautiful night at 5pm, hehe XD Reached there around 6 ++ and we started to set up the fire shortly after that. Then those who have cars will help to fetch others from the station to the playground and also buy some last minute goodies.

After they start up the fire and all, the real party begins at 730 ! The very first moment when I wanna enjoy my meal, something bad happened ! The sauce of the spaghetti accidentally fall on my white shirt! Argh, what a sign, lolz .. I knew there will be some alcoholic drinks appear in the party, coz I myself asked Jedrik to bring some XO for me, Rofl ~

I ate damn little, and moreover I din eat anything the whole day before I go to the party as well, so basically its like Im filling up myself with gas from alcoholic drinks >< And end up i got drunk after I drank the XO which Jedrik brought =\ We decided to throw Jedrik into the pool but we didnt, instead Justin palled a pail of ice water on him, from head to toe, GG ! Then after the cake session, we decided to go for usual hang out activity, yeah, which is pool !

And while playing pool, I seems to be able to get hold of myself again from being drunk. After few rounds of pool, then we decided to call it a night, and after sending JoeKeen back, I decided to drive back to PJ instead of staying overnight at PI. But then, I kena road block ! Omg, ggfied ~ They done the alcohol testing on me and I kena , gg.. Then end up I rasuah the officer and turn back to David house to stay overnight there. I couldnt afford to bump into another road block again on my way home =\

They were playing PS2 and I were using Vid's comp to online the whole night til morning =) Finally went to bed at 7am and slept til 11 ++, but then I couldnt sleep well , not because of anything else, but my stomach is hurting me coz of all the gas in it >< We then went for our brunch at a mamak store nearby Vid's house, and I reached PJ at 130pm after fetching everyone home =D

Yeah, I would like to thank Vid and Jedrik, =P and sorry to Justin and Sam, for you guys know why =\ Thats more or less the summary of the party last night, well, at least I know everyone had fun XD

Last but not least, I hope you like your prezzie David =)

No comments:

 

A Storybook of Life © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner