Thursday, July 19, 2007

Ish~ !

18/07
---------
Taa daa , another 1 whole day I didnt post =D

I dont know how to describe it, but then it feels like it getting more worse each day.. Thats what and how I feel la, i did apply all those cream and tablets that the doc gave me, but then sigh, dont know la =\ I just wish for the best..

And yet, another day where I din touch my assignment at all, no new notes to print out as well.. Oh ya, I found my ring too =D It's one of the birthday gift that my dad gave it to me few years ago.. Things are not getting better these days, and it wont be easy for everyone either, we just have to hang on, and things will eventually work out, sooner or later, either one way or the other (hopefully)..

Sigh, have no idea what I crapping.. And I dont wanna drive, but if I dont drive, then nobody can fetch me to class.. Even when I sit down now, I can feel the pain and the itchiness, so suckily painful.. Despite I treating it with all the medicine supplies I got, but I failed to see any improvement til now..

No comments:

 

A Storybook of Life © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner