Thursday, July 19, 2007

Feeling better?

No, I dont think so =\ If you're asking in the side of the sickness, then nope, I felt slightly better.. If you're asking in the side of love, then I dont really know..

Actually whats the purpose of blogging? Rather, whats the purpose of having one closed blogsite? Deep down inside you, you know no one would have the access to read what you typed, no one will ever feel what you felt, no one will ever know how you think, but why do you still keep blogging? Frankly, I dont have the answer myself.. I blog coz I got things that I wish to say it out of myself, coz I dont wanna keep it all to myself. By doing it, I dont really expect people to know what Im doin and how I feel about certain things, just that I felt kind of relief after I say things out, be it in the blog or a piece of paper that I gonna throw into the bin after I finish writing it out..

Been applying medicine already lately, but I dont feel any better, yet.. I have to admit tho, the patch of rashes seems to like cool down by a lil, but still, it's very itchy~!! Went to class just now, the lecturer said we gonna have a test at next next week's tuesday! And our deadline for assignment 1 is on this coming tuesday, then on the day itself, we'll receive our question paper for assignment 2 !! Omgz, assignments and tests are all lining up for me already, guess I aint gonna be free during this weekend.. The prob is whether will I able to control myself to fully concentrate and finish up my assignment and revision instead of chatting and playing games in front of the comp? ><"

Talk about love.. I've been kind of calm lately, maybe due to my rashes virus, I didnt think of her as much as I thought I will.. Since I got this virus of mine, I realized that I should love myself more nowadays, coz Im lack of love =p Being an adviser to someone else, I kind of looked through the problem of my relationship through a 3rd person's perspective too.. " If a girl makes you suffer before you're even with her, then she's not the one for you ". Thats a sentence that Justin quoted from me, and I gonna use it here.. Clearly, thats my case, and throughout those days that I chatted with Justin, I kind of started to let myself go, as in not being so irrational and emotional in the relationship already.. Most likely she's not the one for me, so I shouldnt waste anymore of my time on her. I'll try to let myself go slowly, and steadily..

I'll rest my case in the hands of time, and also fate.. I'll be looking forward to see where will the flow takes me to.. Til then, it will be another day's story ~

No comments:

 

A Storybook of Life © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner