Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Itchy Itchy ~~

Argh !! My butt is so itchy at the moment ><

Went to consult doc. The doc said I got some kind of chicken pox alike virus, which only happens to grow around the nerve and thigh. I kinda felt relief after hearing that, but it doesnt change the fact that I wanna go for a full medical check up tho ><" It costs me 100 over bucks, but during that moment, I did not bring enough money, and so .. .. .. sigh =\

During the class, I felt so not well.. Got most of the tip on how should I present my assignment =D But I have no choice than to continue staying in the class =\ Then during the break, guess who I bumped into? Yeah, I bumped into Yee Jin ! Rofl, I didnt know I'll bump into him here, he's working in an insurance company and currently studying associates papers tho =D

Went back to home after class, take my dinner then took my medicine as well.. Gonna apply cream soon, how suffering my body is.. Sigh, sien dou bei ...

No comments:

 

A Storybook of Life © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner