Sunday, July 8, 2007

Boring day...

7/7/07
----------

Last night while playing DotA, Edenz smsed me and asked me wanna go dim sum or not in the morning, since mom gave me my allowance already, then I said okay lo.. Played DotA til around 2am, then went to bed.. Woke up at 6.15am, then clean myself up.. Start driving and there goes a sms from Matt, saying that he cant make it coz he doesnt have any car to use at the moment, then I called up Edenz and he said dim sum session cancelled =\ U turn back to home and continue sleeping at 7am ><

Woke up around 11.30am, then chill in front of the comp the whole day, reading people's blogs, surfing forums and friendsters.. Then omg, they didnt cook my share of the dinner, and ended up I went to williams to tapao my indomee butter prawn double again zzZ

No comments:

 

A Storybook of Life © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner