Monday, July 9, 2007

08/07/07

Early in the morning, ffk-ed Starry and Edenz for the dim sum session, I was too tired and lazy to get up , sorry zzZ =\ Then slept til 11 something in the morning, online til the evening, then have my lunch, then chilling in front of the comp, til night time.. Sort of ffk-ed bombie and nonnie too for the dinner, sigh Im sorry again =\

I dont really know what got into me, I just suddenly dont have the mood to go out and be with my friends, is more like going out to purposely entertain them.. I know I shouldnt think this way, but then thats what I really felt these days.. I still dunno how to reject people.. Is it really that hard to say "No"? Seriously I dont mind saying "No", I just dont want people to ask and ask again after I say "No", so that is why I most likely say "yes" although my answer is "No" zzZ

Why love tend to be such a sad thing? It causes one's mood to swing, it causes one's mind and heart to changed, it causes one's mind to think.. What is love? What's the real feeling of love? My history of love, sounds superbly pathetic.. Maybe that's not love I had, but at the same time, it hurts me a lot sometimes.. Nonetheless, it hurts more to my partner..

Do I really love Sheryl now? Seriously I dont know.. I think I do but I not sure.. I feel like there's a part missing in my heart, I need someone to care for me, to love me for who I am, to be my listener when I feel like talking things out, to be there for me when I need her, to hug me when I feel cold, to kiss me when Im lonely... I misses that someone, is this called love? Sigh , I dont know .....

Gonna go watch DieHard 4.0 tomorrow evening with Fai and Sw, looking forward to it =D

No comments:

 

A Storybook of Life © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner