Tuesday, July 10, 2007

09/07

Woke up around noon, chilled out in front of comp til around 3 something, then had my lunch til 4pm.. Later on, changed my cloths and went to the photostat shop at the back of my house to get the notes done, coz I need them so badly tomorrow.. Afterthat, went for a hair cut at Frankie's shop, but then 19 bucks wei !! I look more young and energetic after the cut =p After the hair cut, I went back to the shop to collect back my notes, and it cost me 10 bucks... There goes my 30 bucks ><

Reached home around 5pm, bathed and get ready to go Fai's house. Went to pump my petrol while on the way to his house, another 10 bucks I used... There goes my 40 bucks before I even start watching Die Hard 4.0 , sei mou.. Lucky Fai got those free tickets, else I dont wanna go for the movie already =\ Seriously Die Hard 4.0 rox wei, no joke lolz.. So many action with it, I like action movies =D After the movie, they decided to go Asia Cafe for some food, so I fetched them there.

Then chilling with the comp till now lor.. Tomorrow still need to go for MII's classes, gotta revise back the notes before I go for class =\ Thats all la, I think ..

Started to feel the loneliness that Justin was goin through these few days, and I dont know why, I kind of eMo these few days too.. She did not online in bs for few days already, and she said this week is her exam week.. I hate myself for knowing nuts about her, fuck it..

No comments:

 

A Storybook of Life © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner