Tuesday, July 10, 2007

10/07

How come I always have to blog on the next day about all the things that happened a day before? =_=, strange isnt it? =\

Just had a big pao for lunch today, then headed to MII's class.. Oh boy, I dont mind the traffic goin there, it's just the parking is killing me.. I think I've waited 10 mins in the car to look for a place to park, and lucky I reached there earlier today, but it doesnt really matter anyway, coz the lecturer prolly gonna be late everytime, and I really mean everytime =)

Stucked in the traffic near Eastin Hotel as usual when coming back, and now it's the traffic that's killing me..

Went to paramount Maybank mamak to meet up with Rhys and Kevin there, and also to have my dinner as well, of course =D Then we chit chat til 11pm and we ciao back to our home XD Played a few rounds of DotA and now here I am.. Gonna do some psychology test tomorrow, I mean later today, so till then .....

No comments:

 

A Storybook of Life © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner