Thursday, June 14, 2007

Recent updates and infos

Ya , I'm back at last.. It's been a while since my last entry, almost a month time to be precise.. Have lots to update as well, so this entry might be a long one XD

So, where should I start? Hmm, I'll start with our previous buddiez mass outing - Jogoya, Starhill. Yeah, you did not see wrongly, I did mentioned about Starhill. But before that, went to cheras for a morning dim sum that morning with Starry, Edenz, Gambit and Matt, coz as usual, it is a saturday morning XD Wanted to meet up Neon aka Justin, but he couldnt make it as well, maybe coz I organized it at the very last minute, through sms somemore, zzz my bad T_T

Then during evening, around 6.30pm, we gathered at sw's place and started to head off to Starhill. We went there with 3 cars, Cass in Liang's car, Fai, Sw, Qy, Lp in Kev's car and Kl, Hoe in my car. We reached there around 730pm like that then we paid our bill at the cashier counter there and we entered the jogoya restaurant after that. Oh ya, forgot to mention, the cost is around RM100 per person. But since we're not always celebrate our buddiez birthday at high clss place like this, then I dont mind paying, hehe.. Honestly, it is the first time I enter a high class Jap Buffet Restaurant. There's so many types of foods in there. Oh well, luckily qy took some pics , and I'll let the pics do the talkings XD

First of all , huge gigantic oysters ! Yummy, I love those =p


Besides oysters, I'll upload few more food pics as well. =)

Yeah, those are raw sashimi and also salmon (my fav).

And erm, the half head man is fai XD

This is one strange kind of food .. Nonetheless, it taste great !

There should be a few more pics of other different kinds of foods, but too bad the girls didnt send them to me =( Okay, food pics is over , time for groupie pics ! Hehehe

omg, what am I doin?! I look so gay >_<

Sw said I pout in the pic, which is kinda true lol.. Dont ask me why XD

I like this pic !

Brothers, hehe

And finally, Buddiez pics !!!




Yeah, these are our activity pics ! Nice right XD After the dinner, we decided to go PD for a walk, a beach walk. But then Cass and Liang went back after the dinner coz they cant join us for the PD trip, due to Cass usual curfew, hehe... We arrived at PD 2 hours later I think. Then Fai leads us to a beach and we enjoyed ourselves there. Here's some pics too XD

Yeah, this is me ! They said my current hair style suits me , dont know true or not XD

And these are our shoes... and socks -_-"


Yeah, that's all for that night lol.. Is been a while since our last mass , luxury outing, enjoyed ourselves to the fullest that night, although I've became officially broke after that, but oh well XD

Lets talk about recent infos...

Joined back the Blueserver Council Team after much thoughts and discussion with Gambit. Our main goals are to remove darkie and stacy out of the team, or to at least make them suffer. Sub goals are to help out, as usual. Then they decided to let us come back by setting up a probation period for us, much more like a GM probation, not mods. But to me, this probation is superbly easy to pass, not to even mention that it is quite relaxing as well. By coming back we made a deal with Kaelz, which is we'll handle all the usual things, like we used to, except for banlist compilation, means we dont want to check reports. He agreed and so here we are. Currently helping out with the recruitment, nothing much. After august, when we passed our probation, we'll have our GM accounts back. Thats about it , I think ...

Been doing lots of thinkings lately, regarding my own future. My mom wants me to get a job or go back to study life, again. Well, to be honest, I totally have no idea where my interest is, both in career and education. I know I'll not be able to find a good paid job without any certs as my education base, so I think I'll most probably goin back to my study life. Thought of studying either Mass Comm or Law before, coz that's the only 2 courses that dont have any Maths subject in it's syllabus. Then my mom wants me to take up a one year night classes insurance course as well. Well, I have no objection with insurance courses. So I think I'll most probably be taking it. As for Law or Mass Comm, sigh, still thinking. I have to agree on what they discussed with me that night la, they said those 2 courses at least need few years time to complete and get it's cert. What if you lost interest in the middle of it, like what I did previously, then it would be a waste of time and money, again. Sigh, as if I dont know.

So most probably I'll be taking the insurance courses night classes, while at the same time, I'll somehow find a job at day time. Cant really fall asleep these few nights, been thinking what kind of jobs that I should go interview. And at last, I thought of 2 jobs til now. 1st job is to go back to E-Books and work as a full time there, coz you can at least discuss with the boss regarding your timetable, I mean it will be quite flexible and convenient la, knowing that I've been working there before as a part time. But then, I still have the odd feelings when it comes to goin back to work in those places that I've been previously work before. The 2nd job will be working as a full time data entry at PathLab there, since it is near my house area also, walk also can reach -_-" But then this one is more stable la, I mean it's working hour will most probably end at 530pm, easier for me to go for my night classes. Sigh, talk so much but in the end I still havent go to interview.

It is real sad when you're aware that friends around you are emo-ing or they're facing problems but at the same time, you cant do much to help them. Been reading Justin's blog lately, knowing he's emo-ing, sad, but I cant really do anything to help him. Wanted to talk with him to cheer him up, but who am I to do so? I mean we're just friends that are not really that close, somemore I scared the more I talk , the more emo he'll be. Sigh, I know it's impossible to ask you not to think so much, so I wont say that XD Life is too short to being emo everyday, trust me in this.

Speaking of life, had a nightmare few days ago, and somehow I still can remember what happened in the nightmare. I dreamt that I'm gonna die in the hands of my grandma, along with all my family members. Dont ask me why this happened, coz I dont really know. Then before I die, lots of people came across my mind. I dreamt that I wanna make a last phone call to all my buddiez, to tell them how sorry am I for all the things that I've done wrong, and also to tell them that I treasured them so much and thanks for being my best friends. After that, I woke up and found out that I cried myself in tears. From this nightmare, I know I've got all the best friends I ever wanted, coz I thought of you guys before I die >< But seriously, thanks guys for everything, I love you guys so much. The prob is , I didnt come across Sheryl at all. And from this point, I dont know whether do I still have the feelings for her anymore or not. Sigh ...

Stopped playing RO for a few days already. Been boycotting it since I died when group lvling with Starry and Edenz where we fighting the goat. Fed up with them sometimes, somemore asked me to go solo big foot after I revived zzz And I still need to wake up early tomorrow to fetch grands to go OUG the herbal shop there after breakfast, this one more sien zzz But what to do, since dad needs to attend seminar and I'm the only one who can drive besides my bro who needs to sleep in the morning and goes to work at the afternoon. What I'm worrying now is my car fuel , thats all.

Wanna watch Fantastic 4 the silver surfer , but couldnt find legs to watch, Sigh... Didnt realise i've blog for such a long entry already.. I'll try to update this blog everyday. See ya

No comments:

 

A Storybook of Life © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner