Saturday, June 16, 2007

A bored but yet a tired day

Not much to update today.. As said, went breakfast in the morning, then head off to OUG after that. Reach home at 12pm. Then online a while, played a dota game. After that went for a short nap til 7pm, I was damn tired and sleepy, then had my dinner at home.

Here starts the night live. As usual , coz it's a friday night, so I went to cheras for the yum cha session. Gambit brought us to a new place, lucky the road is still quite easy to remember -_-" We planned to change our yc session there from now on, but like Matt said, the place is quite hot there, as in not much fan. Oh well..

Reach home at 12.45am, then played a dota game, but this time I disconnected instead of my comp auto restarted.. Seriously Im fuckin irritated and at the same time, Im speechless .. ZZZ Gonna go for a ice skate with Shannon and Sheryl tomorrow noon. Before that, I'll borrow some money from dad first, and then I'll go pump up my petrol before I go fetch Sheryl. I guess thats all for today -_-" And oh ya, Gambit got his job, felt happy for him XD Blerk

No comments:

 

A Storybook of Life © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner