Thursday, June 21, 2007

Erm , busy and meaningful ? Hopefully but doubt so

It's been a few days time since I last update, been rather busy lately, handling BS stuffs and also the insurance course of coz. Where should I start?

Oh yeah, back to the day where we went ice skating at pyramid. As I've said in my earlier post, I went to pump petrol then only went to fetch Sheryl. After that, headed to BU to fetch Shannon, and we finally arrived at pyramid at 1pm I think.. We went McD to have our light lunch. They both ordered a McFlurry and I ordered a medium fliet o' fish set. After that, we started to skate at around 2pm XD

Yeah I'm so excited when comes to skating, not because I pro at it but somehow it helps me to destress, and relax. Roughly around 30 minutes later, bombie came and joined us in the ice ring. Sheryl did not fall this time, how happy I am XD But then out of no where and I dont even really know what happened, Shannon being hit by a guy's elbow on her cheek. It must be a hell of pain that time, she cried for like 30 secs? T_T We skate for like a few hours, til around 5pm I supposed, then Sheryl said she needs to get goin for her dinner that night. So her mom came to fetch her, and just right after she left, I just realized that I havent pay her back for the ice ring's admission, Sigh, damn myself. We then skate til around 6 I think and we left the ice ring and went for a walk around the pyramid before we go for our williams dinner.

Met up kajun at williams, had our dinner there. Surprisingly, I met kuok xian also that night, I think he was having his father's day dinner there, oh nvm lol.. Ordered a mozarella (if that's how you spelled it) cheese tomato nun, and a cup of peach blended. After our dinner, we went to netmaster, a cc where it's near KDU there. Played a few BS dota games together then we called it a night. Reached home around 12 midnight, took a bath and I was so tired, it's like more than 24 hours you did not rest your mind and eyes -__-""

Went online after I bathe, chat with Gambit and NeOn for a while at Dragonidas, then Gambit said he feel like eating fukkin mee. He asked NeOn along during that moment, and although I was so damn tired and sleepy, but I was like.. why not go eat with them right? although is a bit far and tired, but I get to eat stuffs too, so worth it right? Thats what I thought la during that moment. So I went down to cheras at 130 midnight, reached cheras at 2am sharp, then called up Gambit. But sadly Justin fall alseep when he's pretending sleeping, wth?!! When Gambit told me, I was like wtf??!!! Oh nvm, screw that night lol Reached home, again, around 3am, then spent 2 hours to clear up some backlogs, then went to bed at 5am, lucky Im able to fall asleep. Cis!

Woke up around 2pm in the afternoon the next day (sunday), then cleaned myself up and prepare myself for a movie called Fantastic 4 : The Rise of The Silver Surfer with Bombie and Shannon. The movie starts at 3.30pm, reach pyramid around 3.15pm lol =p The movie was so fantastic !! Seriously I like their powers and the way they used them, is so awesome and cool. The movie aint that long, is just about 1 hour and 45 minutes, but I definitely feel like watching it for the second time. XD Then went back home after the movie to catch my father's day dinner. We went back to the so called "King of crabs" Restaurant just behind our house. Enjoyed the dinner, thanks dad XD After that went back home and online til late night, as usual.

Monday (18.06.07)
--------------------
Didnt do much that day, just surfing the net, played few games, listening to songs etc etc I was about to update the blog for that day but somehow my hands are tight with the current recruitment drive. There's so many things to prepare and yet so little time for me to prepare them. Somemore with the fuckup condition of the comp, my mood seems to be just disappeared in the thin air.

Tuesday (19.06.07)
---------------------
For the first time in banlist team's history, I've been playing games while on the other hand, I've been organizing the weekly meeting. Omfg, is like I have to alt tab every few seconds, then Justin was quite emo with it coz he been keep dying to bh with his rhasta >< My bro went to MII and took back some application forms for my study course. It seems that I will be studying starting from the beginning of June. Every Monday to Thursday, 6pm - 9pm. So far I've just taken 2 compulsary subjects, and both of the exam day falls on 28th of August, whats new huh ? LoL Thats what I told Gambit, I most likely wont be attending anymore weekly meetings starting from July. He's gonna be busy too =D

Wednesday (20.06.07)
------------------------
Finally I've found out the sub cause (thats what I think lol) of the auto restartness, thanks to Kajun. He had a chat with me during the evening, then he said go check the memory ram thingy. Then I restarted my comp, checked the ram then go PC health status, and found out that my CPU temp that time was 73 celcious. I asked Kenny, he said that was effking high, and I was like wtf??!!! Then I off my comp and I vacuum it, after that I on it back again to check the temp. This time was 41 celcious, then I asked kenny , he said take off the cover. I went for a test by playing a DotA game to see will I dc or not, but itdidnt =D I restarted the comp to check the temp again and it was 61 celcious that time, still high zzZ After that, I took off the cover, til now.. Seriously I think I gonna need a table fan. That was the whole evening.

When it comes to night time, been effking busy with the written test final marks, settle everything at around 11.45pm I think, then went to chit chat and played a game of DotA. Then my dad, omfg, he came to my room around 3.30 midnight and he asked me to fetch my grand tomorrow around 9am for breakfast! I was like Omfg ! Now only you inform me??!!! I have to say yes, T_T After that, I couldnt fall asleep somemore.. >< Then woke up at 8.40am this morning and fetch her around as planned. Reached home at 10.30am and watched astro til 11.30am, then went online til now. Changed the interview schedule and been chatting, also updating this blog now. I think thats all at the moment, see ya til my next post XD

No comments:

 

A Storybook of Life © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner