Monday, June 25, 2007

Chicken phobia

Omg, it's been a few days since my last update. My last update was last Friday, so I'll continue from there. Didnt do much that day, except I've stayed home til 9.45 then only started to fetch Edenz and when cheras for yum cha, due to the interview session that night. That interview session was the 1st session among all 3. Gambit called up and he said he was around my area that moment, so he'll come by my house to attend interview as well, then of course I'd say okay lol. He reached my house and end up started the whole thing at 7.15 rofl.. Then when everything is over, it's already 9.45pm. Quickly went USJ to fetch Edenz then fly to cheras after that. Reach Cheras around 10.10pm, and Matt called up before I reach, asking where am I lol. Starry arrived at the yc place at 10.40, around there la.. Then we chat and eat and drink, as usual la, and I reached home around 12.30am or 12.40am, forgotten. Then msn and DotA a bit, then went to sleep already.

23/06/07 (Saturday)
-----------------------
Woke up by Gambit's call, did not sleep really well due to his phone call ! No la, just joking =p. He called up and asked for a breakfast lol swtness ! He came to fetch me after I got ready and we went to the stall behind my house. After that, went back home and online while waiting for him to go back to DotA also. Then DotA a few rounds and start preparing myself for the Klang trip already =p Reached Kenny's place around 3.35pm and omg!! He thought that I will be late, thats why he purposely asked me to reach there at 3.30pm !! I cant believe it, sigh, now I knew Im a person who will always gonna being late in his heart, haiz >< .. Anyway, waited for around 15 mins for Allister to reach, then we jumped on my car and we headed off to Klang !! Reached Klang and met up with Hendry and Elena around 4.25pm lol, then Hendry took us to a place to eat some light stuff ! XD

We ate a plate a chee cheong fun and had a cup of longan water each LoL .. Then we chat and laugh and chat, all of them were making fun of me >< But then seriously, some of their jokes were quite funny as well RofLmao ~~ After that we went back to Hendry's house and we had our dinner at a restaurant near his house. We wanted to try out the Bak Kut Teh wan, but then the shop did not open OMG !! I was like "wtf, I've come here from so far and the shop did not open??!!!" So does Kenny LoL I bet he thought the same thing too haha =D .. Then we started eating at 6.30pm. Then I quickly fetch them back to Ridzuan and I headed home to catch up with my interviews T_T Nothing much special happened after that. As usual , DotA then sleep lol~

24/06/07 (Sunday)
---------------------
Woke up around 12 something, then online lo, like what I've been doing all these while =\ Whole day at home, no activities to attend to, no places to go, and most importantly, nothing better to do Lolz !! Done my final interview session from 3.00 to 5.30pm, and played a few DotA before dinner. Then at night DotA again also.

And Oh ya today (25/06/07, Monday) Kenny called up for a lunch also, I mean brunch *I think*. He wanted to go eat the chee cheong fun beside williams, but then he said the stall will only open after 2pm, and he reached my place like, 12.30pm lolz. Then I took them to go eat the chicken rice, and they sent me home after eating, coz it was raining that time =p Suddenly have this Chicken Phobia feeling after I got home, coz I've keep on been seeing chicken in every meal I have these few days, Omfg !! Then online and DotA and dinner and DotA and here I am, nothing better to do, so that is why I updating my blog !! Oh ya, and again~ Dad told me to fetch grandma for breakfast again tomorrow, and I think I'll sleep earlier a bit tonight. Tonight's rather a bit bored, coz Gambit's graphic card GG-fied RofLmao, cant DotA =\ So yeah, I think thats all...

No comments:

 

A Storybook of Life © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner