Friday, April 3, 2009

Hmm, I know nuts, but I do know that I have a dead blog. Argh, its been almost a month since my last entry. Sometimes the reason why I do not want to blog is because I do not want to turn my blog into an emo blog!

Thus, I am actually saving my blog by not posting any entries, sounds pretty lame right? Yeah, I feel the same too. I'm currently looking out for some things, a lot of things to be exact, but I have no idea where and when I will be able to find them. Some people take years and some people take days to search for what they are looking for, but for me ... ...... I am dead tired because of this, and I am trying my best to hang on.

Seriously, my blog needs some photos to lighten up this dark place. I am now looking forward to some holidays trip, such as Bangkok, Hong Kong or even Melaka -_- Its been a freaking long period of time since we all Buddiez going out to chill together, and I think the recent would be, the Genting I guess. Like I've said, its been too freaking long while already!

I have not felt a feeling for a very, very long time, and I miss the feeling. =(

No comments:

 

A Storybook of Life © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner