Sunday, February 1, 2009

Well, nothing bad happened during this new year, perhaps its because its the year of Ox, and this year is my year =P That pretty explains why the Lady of Luck is always with me these few days, and hopefully many more days/weeks/months/years to come as well.

Thanks a bunch for the bbq dinner as well everyone. Although we had it at the field this time, at least it is something new and something refreshing as well, most importantly, the host is happy and everyone had fun.

Somehow I feel that the fun is too short to end. How I wish I could have a few more days to relax my mind, and not being zombie during office hours daily. Working has its own fun as well, and I've learnt to being more 'Black and White' as well, yeah taste your own medicine you bitches and bastards.

Time flies and I have to get back to work again. Oh well, breakfast and lunch will never be the same again, and the lack of your presence will result in being little more bored at the office. Nonetheless, we all will miss you Gene, and thanks for that 7 months of joy and laughter you have brought us.

No comments:

 

A Storybook of Life © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner