Friday, February 6, 2009

It has come to that time of the year again, where you will always worry, over worry in fact. I don't really fancy and I am not looking forward to new year every year since 2 years ago, and I dislike 14th of Feb and 16th of May, I just don't like these 2 days. Why I have became like this when all these things always happen? I know I should walk out from the past and not living under the shadow of it. But, it is always easier to say than done.

How am I suppose to not worry? You tell me. Its like the history is repeating itself again, although I really hope it is not. And it hurts to see someone dear to you to keep on screaming for pain everyday. I know I should stop scaring myself, just give me some time.

No comments:

 

A Storybook of Life © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner