Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Looking forward to the 2 incoming off days, which is the 25th and also the 26th. Feeling tired and somehow energetic, my body is screaming to go for gym exercises, lol.

With a blink of the eye, and its now the end of December already. Time seriously flies, without you knowing how fast it flew. What I have done or achieved in 2008?

- Semi finished MII papers, with 2 distinctions and an F for the rest (Yeah I know, I'm so pathetic)
- Found a job, thus source of money
- Started smoking
- Been to Genting and clubbing more often compared to last year
- Joined gym (which I have not even dream that I will be joining one anytime in the near future)
- And most of all, felt more alive !

There are still so many things yet to be done before the clock strikes to 12 midnight on the 31st of December 2008. But on top of all things, I would like to take this chance here and now, to make some confessions.

First of all, I'm truly sorry for my words and actions, if any of it that came from me has hurt anyone of you guys out there, especially Justin. Yeah, you know what I'm talking about, I'm sorry yea Jus =) And second of all, thank you so much for everything guys, especially my Buddiez and also Eugene.

2009's resolutions ehh, you may ask. Well, first is to find myself. Second would be none other than finding another job out there and leave my current company. Third and the rest, would be for me to know, soon.

And I love Christmas the most out of all the celebrations throughout the whole year. I like the picture shown below too.


Merry Christmas everyone! I hope you guys will have a lovely and enjoyable Christmas night this year, and many more years to come as well.

No comments:

 

A Storybook of Life © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner