Wednesday, December 31, 2008

I shall end the year of 2008 with the following entry.

I have no idea why but I am now addicted to those hard rock songs from Chris Daughtry, Nickelback, Hinder and David Cook. They are just simply, fantastic. Oh, I do like Kate Voelege's songs as well. On the other hand, I find that soft emo (jiwang) songs are not bad too, such as Secondhand Serenade's songs. Oh, I think that's enough for songs now. Those who understands me well would know that I have been a Yes-man for far too long, and one of the resolutions for the year 2009 is learn how to say No. Actually come to think of it, the word 'No' plays a very important part in our daily life. This is because it will make a big difference depends on how you use it.

I have been always thinking, what if I said 'No' on this day and that day, and I would not have ended up like who I am today. But at the end of the day, I still believe that everything happens for a reason. Thus, there will be no point of thinking about those 'what if'(s) anymore. the year of 2008 have became a great year to me. From quit studying going back to study life, from unemployed to being employed, from poor to .. to.. to not that poor, from healthy to unhealthy, etc. The year 2008 has been a changing point of my 'adult stage' life, and it reminds me that I'm not that young anymore as well.

This year is rather a bit unusual, or I should say, rather a bit special. No countdown celebrations, no traffic jam, no watching fireworks anymore. Somehow I feel that it is not that bad to welcome the first day of the new year in such a peaceful way. It is somehow a new way of celebrating new year as well. Speaking of new, I hate the fact that I would still need to work on the very first day of the new year. I personally find that it is so pathetic, so lame, and so stupid to work on the 1st of January, without any extra pay or extra allowance. I don't blame the company, because at the end of the day, business is still business and it has to go on. Like I have said, I just hate the fact.

Another resolution among the resolutions for the year 2009 is, I need and I have to grow up. Yeah, grow up, and go ahead and laugh if you want. Hopefully the year 2009 will be a good year for me. Thank you and goodbye to the year of 2008, and welcome the year of 2009! May god bless everyone. Once again, happy new year!

Adios.
Lucas.

No comments:

 

A Storybook of Life © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner