Monday, September 1, 2008

Thank you my buddiez, all my friends, and also everyone. Thanks guys for the all the birthday wishes and all the presents. Thanks a bunch for attending all the dinner and activities and stuffs, I really appreciate it a lot. And I'm sorry JunLin, I couldn't attend your party as I have a dinner on that same night as well.


28/08/2008

Went to Times Square with a group of colleagues after work to chill for the night. The traffic was still okay that night, and we arrived there around 8.30 I supposed. Had our dinner at Dome, and I have to say that the food there was quite good *not to mention that bouncy tiramisu cake ! Thanks a bunch guys !* although it costs a little. After much thoughts, we decided to go for a round of bowling before we call it a night. And of course, that two games of bowling are awesome !


29/08/2008

Its a Friday, and thanks to certain someone, he "made" my whole afternoon so "completely perfect", "thanks"! Rushed back to Sunway Pyramid for a dinner gathering after work with the group of teens. I am very very sorry for being late for an hour that night, unexpected traffic jam occurred, once again I am very sorry guys =) Had our dinner at Sushi Zanmai. The food was awesome, and its not really that expensive, at least it is cheaper than I expected. We then head to KL for a round of Sisha and a glass of beer before we called it a night.


31/08/2008

Its a Sunday ! Went to Chandelier for a dinner gathering with my Buddiez. The food was not bad, at least the salmon temayaki is nice enough for me. But the drinks were, were being conned. A special thank you dedicated to my beloved Ying, for her effort of making a cake especially for me. I love the cake, seriously. =) The whole group of us decided to go for a 'sing k' session since its been a while we went for 'sing k' session as one whole group. We headed to Neway 1U after our dinner, and we spent the rest of the night there.


---------------------------------------

I apologize as there are no pictures / photos taken during all the dinner/bowling/K session, at least those photos are not with me right now.

No comments:

 

A Storybook of Life © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner