Tuesday, June 3, 2008

New Challenges

I always wanted to try and learn new things, it is what I wanted when I apply for a position in this company. But today when my manager told me that I will be transferred to the phones team to deal with Hong Kong customers 2 months later, just because I am the only one who knows how to speak cantonese *@#^$&%#@$%*, somehow I don't feel happy.

I mean yeah, it is a new way out for me, out of the things that I suppose to do, so it is considered as a new thing, but I'm still under training now, and I'm still new to the email, and I'm happy with the email team, as of currently still is. Honestly, email is rather more simple than phones, as in work wise. On the other hand, phones are more pressure, but advantage wise, it is definitely way better than email, cause emails team can't do phone calls, but the phones team able to do all kinds of email. I don't really like the phones team, cause I know how pressured it will turn out to be at the very end of the day, it is always been like this since my previous job.

Bahhh, good things won't come in easy way, I guess I just have to deal with it and hope for the best of it. Although it is a few days late, but still I want to wish my buddiez Hoe happy belated birthday. Time flies, we're now 23 and we're both working already. Miss those old days so much =) Oh well, all the best in life aite. Below are some pictures of the previous week.

This is called as 'The Tower'


This is called as the 'Shout Out Shots a.k.a S.O.S'


Another view of it, it has 10 shots in one bowl


And now I have to get back to rushing my workbook and assignment. =/

No comments:

 

A Storybook of Life © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner