Thursday, May 29, 2008

Over you

First, I will have to screw the friggin hard exam tomorrow, then only I will be able to spend my weekend with my group of Buddiez with my mom's new car =) It is been a while since we whole group of peeps last hang out together.

I realized age really does matter, cause it will more or less influence or affect the maturity level of your mind and also the way of thinking. So, screw the past for wasting my time to watch over people's back while they shut you out of their life without giving you any explanation. I can only blame myself for being naive and foolish. If I have the chance to choose again, I rather I have never meet you guys, at all.

Let this be my fresh start, for moving on after all the shitty things, for everything. And today is the 29th already, so it means its almost the end of the month, which also a happy number for those who are working. ;)

No comments:

 

A Storybook of Life © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner