Saturday, June 21, 2008

21st June

Took force leave today, due to system upgrading that result in server down. But why Saturday? Why not Sunday? I guess everything happened for a reason, I should just wait, observe, learn and understand it.

Anyway, watched Kungfu Panda at MidValley Wednesday, with Nigel. Nice movie if you were to ask me, made everyone laughed out loud while watching it. Went out to Williams for a dinner with Pand3 and Thad, along with Kenny and Rhys. Its been a while since Pand3 came to KL, but he still looks the same, as in lala-fied, rofl.

And today, 21st of June, it is a rather complicated day for me. I know what I need to do, but I just don't know how to do it. Once again, I can blame no one but only myself for making things worse and led to such situation. I want to drink tonight, but I have to work tomorrow.I can foresee that I have to stay back til late at night for my work to finish, but things never come easy, will they?

For now, all I know is I have to finish my up assignment which it's duedate was on Monday =.= Yes, this is my life, life which full of procrastination and lack of time, sleep, fun and .. and .. friends.

No comments:

 

A Storybook of Life © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner