Thursday, June 26, 2008

11.5 currently. 12 soon

Does anyone still remember I've once mentioned that I will be transferring to the phones team? Yeah, the time has come. Starting from next week, which is July, I will be supporting HongKong customers. I've been told that I will only act as a backup for the HK queue, because there are only gonna have 2 peoples handling HK phone queue. The newcomer will handle all the main calls, I will only be assisting him when he doesn't have the time to do everything.

While assisting him, I will still handling AP mails. This means I have to report to 2 different team's superiors at the same time, wtf?!! And I going to have another test next week, why must every important things have to be scheduled at next week? Then 2 weeks later I will have another test, then 1 month later I will have my finals.

11.5 hours everyday are damn lifeless. And I can't seem to p** !! This is so unhealthy.

No comments:

 

A Storybook of Life © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner