Saturday, April 5, 2008

Mao

Speaking of dreams during the previous entry, as expected I dreamt about something again last night, or rather this morning. Its a bit complicated, or rather special, and because of this, I find its quite interesting after all. The dream involves all the things that I been thinking too much during the day time, and somehow unconsciously, it seems that I able to think about it more deeply during my dreams.

Have anyone of you ever experience anything like this before? Have I ever told some of you guys that you have the power to actually create your own dream? And also the power to continue dreaming the same thing when you fall back asleep after you woke up? I know I definitely told some of you guys about it before. Yesh, I've done it again last night, unconsciously created the dream according to the way I want it to be, and somehow able to continue dreaming about it when I fall back asleep after I woke up. Strange isn't it? Well, you may say that I'm a weirdo, or even a sick person, but it did happened to me for more than once.

And because of this, the dream was somehow sweet and saddening. I wanted to dream more about it, but the sound of the cellphone's alarm stopped me. =/

For those who been reading my blog, I just wanted to say that Im sorry if I offended anyone of you in any way, and also for all the wrongdoings I've done. I been emo-ing lately and I know I kinda accidentally blown it out on you, Im sorry.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

good one! i just added lots of another emo backgrounds to my blog
http://www.emo-backgrounds.info

 

A Storybook of Life © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner