Saturday, April 5, 2008

Mao

I know I have to blog something, but I don't know what should I type.

I've watched a very very very touching romance movie today, as in few hours back. "A walk to remember" made me cry, a lot. The story is seriously so touching that I couldn't even stop myself from crying. I can say that its one of the best movie I've watched. Believe me, it is definitely worth watching. And through that movie, I learnt a few stuffs, understood some stuffs, and reminded me some stuffs. Somehow, my emotions became complicated after that, Lolz. Oh, and not to forget, the OSTs of the movie are so great that I wont be bored listening to them the whole day. I'll watch it again when I need to do some crying, sue me for being a crying baby =D

Again, I been procrastinating my assignments ! Yesh, assignments, its more than one now, not to even mention my final project paper which needs more than 3k words, gg me. I hope I have an assistant who willing to help me, but sadly I know the day aint gonna come, silly me.

I been dreaming rapidly lately, and I don't know why and what's the reason behind all these dreams, coz they're all so random. I thought I can finally have some good sleeps these days after the previous insomnia, but I guess it keeps haunting me. Just imagine, a night of sleep with at least 4 different dreams in between, oh gawd !

Now its almost 4 in the morning, and I'll have to wake up at 830 tomorrow for ? Everybody knows, for driving =) Alright, I started to lose my sense on what I'm talking, I think its time for me to pay the dreamland a visit, again. =/

No comments:

 

A Storybook of Life © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner