Friday, April 25, 2008

Mao

Just finished my exam today, and I think getting a P *hopefully* wont be a problem for me. I didnt do 3 questions at section A with 6 marks each, so there goes my 18 marks, but I think I did moderately in section B, at least not too bad =P And since the exam is over now, it also means that its time to:
  1. Get myself a hair cut.
  2. Work on my 3k words project which gonna due on Monday.
  3. Time for youtube series.
  4. Get back the feel of playing pool.
  5. Get back the feel of playing DotA.
  6. Get a job.
Yesh, I've lost my touch on pool, since few weeks ago. I became so noob til I cant even strike any balls in a straight line. Just came back from yc session with Justin and Mon just now. We went to play a few rounds of pool after we had our drinks at Stevens. Somehow we turned up to be a little more crazy tonight, laughed ourselves out with some crazy and noob things while pooling, but then it was fun, thanks guys for tonight =D

Oh yeah, I have a 31 seconds video clip of Mon while we were yc-ing just now. It'll be useful somehow someday, lol.

No comments:

 

A Storybook of Life © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner