Thursday, April 24, 2008

Mao

It's just a few hours away, and yet I'm still here blogging, argh ! I just reached home from McD again after I drove to a few housing area near my place to look for other peoples' kelisa/kancil that has the same rim cover as mine so that I can steal them. But fortunately, I found none =( , else I gonna feel guilty for doing so.

Yeah, I know I shouldn't do things like this, but the stupid idea came to me after I studied for 6 hours straight under the condition of stress and desperation. I'd better go get some rest and revise for the final time before I going to my institute later around 1pm. Thanks to those who wished me luck, I think I'll need all of'em. Best of luck in your tests too =D

And last but not least, Happy Burfday to Rhys ! I don't think you'll ever come across this entry as I know you don't read blogs anymore, nonetheless all the best in.. .. .. .. all the things you do, lolz. I cant think of any nice things to say already, coz I'm feeling friggin stone now, the more reasons I hate exam, pfft !

No comments:

 

A Storybook of Life © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner