Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Mao

Served me right for playing hellgate in the morning and been sleeping for few hours during the noon. Ended up I only able to rush through my notes 5 minutes before the test starts. But nonetheless, its still a "open-book" test with the acknowledgment of all the "potential" questions that gonna come out beforehand, and we're only allowed to open our books and refer for the first half an hour.

By the time I have to close my book, I finished 8 questions out of 10 by referring to the book already. There goes the test. And now, I have to do my assignment which I don't feel like doing. My car is covered with more than 8 bird shits all over, I have no idea where did my dad parked my car when he was using it, grr.

I miss skating on the ice and also poking balls on the pool table. Hehe =)

No comments:

 

A Storybook of Life © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner