Sunday, March 30, 2008

Mao

I can hardly get some sleep these few nights, I don't know why. It's like I went to bed around 1.30am and I only able to get some sleep around 5am. But even so, I woke up around 5 hours later.
And I still have a test to study and an assignment to finish up, which it suppose to be handed up on tomorrow, the good thing is I can stall it to Wednesday, but that's not exactly the point.

My house became less spaceful after the minor renovation. Strange isn't it? Normally people renovate house to have more space, but mine is the total opposite. Okay la, seriously thats not the real reason behind the renovation. Hope things will get better with a nurse around 24/7 now.

I have to stop thinking too much in order to get some sleep. And seriously the other part of the reason that I couldn't able to get some sleep is cause of you, I ain't joking when I told you that. =)

No comments:

 

A Storybook of Life © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner