Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Mao

I'm having some complicated feelings right now.

Assignments and stress seems to be never ending and keep coming to me. The same old assignment that I been working on has not even completed by now, and I have no idea what I've done and what I'm doing.

I'm tired of the same routine of things that I been doing everyday. I want something extraordinary, something special, something exciting. But I don't think it will happen anytime soon. Sometimes words can never able to describe and express the way how you feel, perhaps that's one of the weakness of language.

Perhaps I should be grateful for all the things I have now in life, besides, life is all about appreciation after all. But then again, if you don't ask for more than what you have now, how are we going to improve ourselves?

I miss my 1 month of holidays back in Australia when I was 12, I miss my few months of nothingness after I left TARC. I miss my TARC buddies. I miss my bro and his family, I miss his son which is most likely to be 3 years old by now. I miss my sis whom now studying at UK. I miss my buddiez. I miss teng. I miss the times when I can feel what its like to be no one else but only me forgetting every single little things in life and fly freely on the ice ring.

I hate myself.

No comments:

 

A Storybook of Life © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner