Monday, March 17, 2008

Mao

Today is seriously bad.

Woke up in the morning just to force myself to continue on my assignment, end up playing Hellgate until 12 noon and went out to collect cheque book for my mom and done some banking for her as well. Reached home around 2pm, had my lunch and settled down around 2.30pm, continue to do my assignment for just 1 more hour, then couldnt take it anymore and went for a short nap. Had a few weird dreams and one nightmare -_-

Woke up at 5.15pm and prepare myself to go for class with an incomplete assignment. Guess what? My class suppose to start at 6pm, and usually I still can make it on time even though I start to leave my house around 5.40pm. And today I really left at 5.40pm, but due to the excellent abnormal unforeseen traffic jam that caused by two cars that broke down in the middle of the high way with two separate different location, plus the excellent rain that's been raining for almost every single day since the past few weeks, guess what time I reach my institute?

I arrived at my institute around 6.50pm, and so, I decided to skip the class and drove myself back home. And it took me 1 hour to reach home as well. Seriously I cant slack anymore, someone please help me =(

What a day.

No comments:

 

A Storybook of Life © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner