Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Mao

Today is the day where the teens have been waiting for, a day where they finally receive the result for all the hard work that they paid, so I here by wish all of you guys, good luck and all the best in your result alright =)

I kind of addicted to the song "No Air" sang by Jordin Sparks feat Chris Brown, i dont know why but it just feel so nice hearing it. And still, I haven't complete my assignment yet, which I need to hand it up before 5 in the evening today. I just left a single part of a question that it is now undone, and it only takes me 15 minutes max to finish it, but I still feeling kind of lazy to move, oh please help me.

Sleeping 10 hours straight is nice, sleeping til self awake is even nicer, its been few days since I have some good sleep. Been going out straight these few days, spending money is kind of like drinking water. But with all the places and all the activities that's been going on, I still failed to have a trip to the ice ring, is it really destined that I have to spare out some time of my own someday and go skate alone?

Other than assignments and preparation for the project paper, Im still me.

No comments:

 

A Storybook of Life © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner